This policy explains how this website uses and protects any information that you give via the use of this website. This policy is only used for interaction with our website and in no way represents out terms and conditions; coving the use of data within our company. Please feel free to contact us to speak about our company terms and conditions covering privacy and data handling.
Any information that is obtained from using this website will be in accordance with new GDPR’s (General Data Protection Regulations). We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to always protect your data.
- What we collect whilst using the website
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information such as name, company name, company address, company e-mail, company telephone number.
- Details on current products and services which help us understand what you would need to be maintained to provide matching or improved products or services.
- Other information relevant to surveys, reviews of service, and offers.
- What we do with the information we may gather
We use this information to help provide you with better services and products. As well as, referencing key information to understand events during negotiations or be more efficient during our processes.
We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products and services that we believe may benefit you or your business.
We may use your information for displaying reviews on our marketing materials such as our websites or proposals to potential clients unless otherwise requested not to be used for this purpose.
Cookies are used to allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, directing particular information in your direction to show you more relevant posts, ads etc. according to your preferences. This gets saved as a small file on your computer allowing for the cookie to continue working for you even after shutting down your computer or restarting.
- Controlling your personal information
You can opt-out of your data being used by taking the following actions:
- Tick the box on any form on the website that states you can opt-out of your data being used for any of the reasons stated above.
- If you have previously accepted and have now decided to decline to opt-in, please let us know by writing to us via e-mail.
We will not sell or distribute your data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You have the right to request any or all data held by our company which is relevant to you under the Data Protection Act 1998 (amended in 2018) by writing to us via e-mail.
Any information you believe to be false or out of date, please contact us to make us aware. This is so we can correct this to ensure we are compliant with data protection at all times.
- Linking to other websites
Our websites will contain links to other websites of interest or be relating to the material shown on this website.